June 24, 2010

The Owl and the Pussycat

Last night I was a guest at a Melbourne art gallery I had until recently volunteered at for several months. The Owl and the Pussycat in Richmond has been open for nearly a year now, and last night was the director's first solo exhibition, "Some Bodies".  I took my camera with the intention of documenting the event, but it wasn't until I was halfway home that I realised I had been too busy gas bagging to actually take any pictures!  It was a really great night - intreguing artworks, tasty mini pizzas, White Rabbit brews, and a comfortable amount of friendly faces to make you feel welcome.

I suggest you head down there yourselves to check it out, or email the gallery to be added to their mailing list and maybe I'll see you at the next show!

    
{Images courtesy of The Owl and the Pussycat}

No comments:

Post a Comment