The hype of the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival (LMFF) may be low during winter, but there are still some events buzzing around in their program. The one that really caught my eye was Event Marketing: connecting with your customer.
This seminar focuses on events as the new marketing tool (in fashion) and one of the best ways to directly target your customer in a creative, personal and interactive way. Being an event manager I couldn't agree more and enquired about attending the session but alas, it is held on a Tuesday and full time work prohibits me from attending.
Topics covered will include:
• Brand positioning - what is the right event?
• Engaging with your consumer - a captive audience
• Leverage your sponsorship
• Depth of reach through marketing and communication initiatives
• Working collaboratively with your event partner
• PR value of events
Head here for more info or email to book a place. If you do go, I'd love to hear your feedback!